What is SalesLoft?
It's not a CRM or marketing automation tool, it's Sales Engagement - done right. Orchestrate every email, call, meeting, and interaction from anywhere.
How to integrate SalesLoft with Salesbolt:
- Open the Salesbolt Chrome Extension
- Click on your Profile/User image, located in the upper corner of the Salesbolt Chrome Extension.
- Click on 'Settings' you will now be taken to the Salesbolt Settings Page.
- On the Salesbolt Settings Page, click on the 'Integrations' Tab.
- On the 'SalesLoft' integration tile, change the toggle switch from 'Disabled' (default) to 'Enabled'.
- All of your Salesbolt Chrome Extension users will now see an additional "Import to SalesLoft" action button below all Salesforce Contacts and Leads within the Salesbolt Chrome Extension.
- Clicking on the "Import to SalesLoft" action button will initiate a regular SalesLoft import and will either create a New Person or Update a Person in SalesLoft.
(this behaves in the same way as the native import Salesforce into SalesLoft from with the CRM, if a Person already exists in SalesLoft with the Same Salesforce CRM ID, SalesLoft will highlight these records accordingly)
- Click "Finish Import and Add to Cadence"
- Select a SalesLoft Cadence
- Click "Add to Cadence"
Planned future features
- Check whether the Salesforce Lead/Contact exists in SalesLoft and in part of an active Cadence.
- Remove SalesLoft user from Cadence
- View the SalesLoft Cadence Activity Timeline from within the Salesbotl Chrome Extension
(Please send any further feature requests to our Product Team: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frequently asked questions
- Who supports and manages the SalesLoft integration with Salesbolt?
All Salesbolt integrations are developed and supported directly by Salesbolt, for any questions, training or support requests regarding this integration, please contact the Salesbolt Support Team directly: email@example.com
- What if a user tries to import an existing SalesLoft Person?
If a SalesLoft Person already exists in SalesLoft with the Same Salesforce CRM ID, SalesLoft will highlight these records accordingly)
- I'm not yet a SalesLoft user, where can I go to learn more about the SalesLoft platform?
Excellent, if you'd like to learn more about our partner SalesLoft you can reach them directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know that you're interested in seeing the Salesbolt + SalesLoft integration as part of your SalesLoft demo.