How to purchase Salesbolt licenses for your team
Created by: Craig Maxwell
Modified on: Thu, 27 May, 2021 at 11:58 PM
How to purchase Salesbolt
Follow the steps below to sign up:
- (If you haven't already done so) Install the Chrome Extension, it's completely free for low volume users, such as admins or managers: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/salesbolt-for-salesforce/efofnpgckiolloafapilchaapccpjpin
- Pin the extension to your Chrome Browser
- Navigate to the Salesbolt Chrome Extension Options by right-clicking the Salesbolt icon in your Chrome Browser and selecting Options and then click on the Billing tab.
- On the billing tab, enter the number of required licenses (Salesbolt will show a total count of Salesforce / Salesbolt Users) and a preview of the total cost
- Click proceed and add your billing information, click Next
- Click Subscribe
- You'll shortly receive an invoice receipt via email as confirmation for your records, you can Manage your Subscription or Add Additional Users via the Salesbolt Customer Portal.
As always, if you need any assistance our support team
are always on hand to help!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.