In Salesforce, a Lead can be converted into an Account, Contact, and/or Opportunity.
Salesbolt's managed package creates two fields on the Lead, each of which you should map to the Account / Contact.
- The LinkedIn Company field on the Lead should be mapped to the LinkedIn Company field on the Account.
- The LinkedIn Profile field on the Lead should be mapped to the LinkedIn Profile field on the Contact.
1) Go to Salesforce Setup. In Lightning, that's the Gear icon in the upper right.
2) From Object Manager, select Lead and go to Fields & Relationships section, then click Map Lead Fields.
3) For each custom lead field, choose a custom Account, Contact, or Opportunity field into which you want the information inserted when you convert a Lead.
4) Click Save!